Our line of packaged units ranges from 3 to 10 tons. The factory assembled product is available in cooling with electric heat. Trane customers have been instrumental in setting the standard for a product that provides exceptional reliability, meets stringent performance requirements and is competitively priced.
Trane recently introduced the "13 SEER" 3,4, and 5-ton high-efficiency Precedent units.
The “13 SEER” is a member of the Precedent Cooling and Gas/Electric family of light commercial packaged rooftop-units. It's efficiency is certified in accordance to ARI Standard 210/240 and is ideal for high-efficiency applications generating a return on investment.
Precedent...The Perfect Light Commercial Solution
Things like a compact cabinet, variety of motor and drive types, reversible drain pan, and range of gas and electric heat options make Precedent the perfect choice in either new construction or the replacement market.
- Compact cabinet is aesthetically pleasing, takes less room in warehouse, lower shipping costs. One piece beveled and ridged top prevents water from pooling, ridges give added strength to top. Smoother design with rounded corners eliminates sheet metal cuts from sharp edges. Recessed access handles reduce shipping damage and eliminates broken handles from improper use. Reduced crating creates less waste to dispose of at site.
- Two cabinet sizes for 3-5 and two sizes for 6-10 tons with identical footprints so that selected roofcurb fits both.
- Standard through the base condensate connections allows condensate drain through the curb instead of via a roof penetration. One piece base pan eliminates water leakage.
- Trane-built scroll compressors so we control the reliability. Patent Pending hybrid 1+1+1 multi-row coil with gaps for easy to clean design – 1 person 30 minutes.
- Progressive tubular gas heat exchanger with stainless steel burners eliminates need for tubulators, allows for compact cabinet, includes positive pressure gas valve, reliable and proven direct spark ignition. Stainless steel inshot burners for corrosion resistance.
- Flexible options include convertible airflow;electromechanical or ReliaTel™ microprocessor controls; standard or high efficiency cooling capacities; low, medium or high heat capacities; direct or belt drive – standard or oversized motors choose motor that best meets airflow requirements; 1" throwaway filters with filter rack, convertible in field to accept 2" filters (3-5 tons); 2" throwaway filters (6-10 tons);no prepackaged options; choose factory-installed options tailored to suit each job.
- IAQ double-sloped reversible PVC drain pan can easily be removed for cleaning, ability for drain connections on either side of unit, foil-faced insulation, insulation edges captured or sealed.
- Prevents insulation in air stream.
Click here for full specifications.
We feature the Trane line and recommend it in most applications. However, if you have a preference for another brand name we will work with you to meet your needs.