Air Care + Preventative Maintenance Plan
An HVAC system is the most expensive appliance in a home. But, many homeowners don’t maintain their HVAC system properly. This leads to unexpected breakdowns, costly repairs, and premature system failure.
Why should you get an HVAC preventative maintenance plan?
- Ensures peak operation of your heating and cooling equipment
- Saves energy consumption by restoring your system to manufacturer specifications
- Decreases risk of premature system failure and extends lifespan
- Maintains your equipment’s warranty
- Keeps your family safer
The Roland Black Heating & Cooling Air Care+ Preventative Maintenance Plan include:
- A thorough inspection of your heating and cooling system and all major components
- Priority scheduling during a system outage
- Up to 30% savings on repairs
- Reduced diagnostic fees
- Discounts on major system components
- Annual cleaning of your condenser and evaporator coils
- Inspection of your thermostat
- Inspection of your blower components
- Testing and inspection of your electrical components
- Wear and tear check on all moving components
Air Care Membership
NO Additional after hours fees, just for members!
To learn more about the Roland Black Heating & Cooling Air Care + Preventative Maintenance Plan call (704) 742-2667